Doing it More Safely From Moo To You
Although cleanliness is always a vital and routine part of our what we do, we have taken and will continue to take the steps necessary to comply with CDC and Maine Health recommendations in the age of COVID-19. Though we are all trying to stay 6 feet apart, we will do everything we can to remain distantly social. Even with a mask, it will be nonetheless great to see you!
- We continue to implement stringent cleaning and sanitizing procedures at all the customary touch points
- We are utilizing a checklist to maintain cleaning routines
- Sanitizer is available for our customers and staff
- Our staff is equipped with face masks, hats, gloves, aprons and shirts
- Plexiglass shields are installed at the order/pick up windows and the usual customer interaction points
- We have looked to reduce potential food handling
- We have implemented ordering opportunities to reduce the amount of direct personal contact. Order from the convenience of your vehicle in our parking lot
- Prepayment with credit cards is the primary means of payment
We prepare over 60 flavors of super premium ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet, Italian ice, soft serve and non dairy desserts. Our dairy ingredients contain no growth hormones and are sourced locally from cows raised on Maine farms. Our base mix is processed in Maine using short shelf life pasteurization methods that require all our high quality ingredients to be used fresh.
Our offerings also include freshly made crepes and array of supporting pastry such as brownies, pies, chocolate chip cookies and cinnamon rolls. This being Maine, of course we have an assortment of our own whoopie pies!
Our ice cream cakes can be ordered in single and double layers with three sizes to choose from. Our ice cream pies make for a great after dinner dessert!
While we believe you’ll find the ice cream divine and the service supreme, we know you’ll find everyone here quite down to earth.